Jam Studio VR
Jam Studio VR is a free style interactive music creation application that allows anyone, at any age, to create and perform great music or play like a DJ, regardless of their musical experience or abilities. It also enhances physical & mental wellness with a broad range of Fun, Learning & Therapy exercises and activities for families as well as individuals and families with special needs and a variety of disabilities. Jam Studio VR features its proprietary interactive music advanced triggering and synchronization technology.
Release Your Inner Musician & Feel the thrill!
• Anyone, at any age, can create and perform music.
• No complicated learning curve or music making experience required
• Play virtual instruments of all kinds.
• Play like a DJ - make beats & loops.
• It's great family fun, from children to seniors!
• Includes over 20 interactive songs.
• Numerous genres including Rock, EDM, DJ, Classical, Jazz, HipHop, Country, Pop,
Dubstep, Latin, etc.
• Featuring songs by Superstar artist Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers,and Rap icon Flo Rida,
guitarist Craig Chaquico, legendary Megadeth bassist David Ellefson, and Jazz
saxophonist Euge Groove.
• Record & share your masterpieces with your friends and family.
• Many additional interactive music songs will be available soon via in-app purchases,
including a variety of Disney, Artist, and Original Song Bundles and a Build Your Own
Includes Education & Health Care Bundle
• Provides a broad range of physical, cognitive, sensory, communicative, life skill, and
social/emotional therapeutic exercises and experiences.
• Provides exclusive activities and opportunities to share experiences with family,
friends, and professionals.
• Includes 3 music instrument games, 4 life skill & learning games, 5 life skill & learning
tutorial songs, and 1 fun story book song.
• Includes a broad range of life, basic education and learning skill lesson plans and songs
for young children as well as individuals of all ages with a wide range of disabilities and
• Includes a Learning & Therapy Overview Guide.
• A professional therapy protocol guide is available via in-app purchase.
• A broad range of additional interactive music and educational songs will be available
soon via in-app Purchase.
Benefits individuals with various disabilities and special needs, such as Down syndrome, Autism, Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Intellectual Impairment, Physical Impairment, and much more.